New GUNNAR GMC software templates by Jared Davis

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
Jared Davis CPF, GCF
Organisation: Www.jareddavis.com.au
Interests: CMC's, Running

New GUNNAR GMC software templates by Jared Davis

Post by Jared Davis CPF, GCF »

PRESS RELEASE:

Jared Davis CPF,GCF, has recently created 35 brand new custom designed templates, which have been introduced into the new GUNNAR GMC software, Globally released in May 2010.

Jared says, “I’ve recently been learning the subtle art of “software programming in C#”, and for many years I’ve have numerous requests from GUNNAR CMC owners for custom templates, which could help simplify some of the regular matcutting requirements and procedures for framers. So I’ve taken note of all of these, and finally been able to create my own personal collection of templates, which have now been incorporated into the GMC software for framers to use.”

He adds, “These designs are not just clip arts… they are completely customized, dimension-driven templates, and because they are based on real requests from framers, they are far more relevant and usable for framing requirements, rather than the typical, unpopular template shapes like “love hearts”, “stars” and “hexagons”. My new skills in software programming, can now also allow me to be able to create a special custom template design for any Gunnar CMC owner, should they have a specific need or requirement.”

Some of the new template designs are genuine “world firsts” – and include completely customised Rugby jersey templates (because every jersey is a different size!); completely customised “Cricket Bat” template, plus some traditional art deco and emulated hand carve designs, which were influenced from genuine hand carved mat designs obtained from framing jobs from the early 1900’s.

For more information on GUNNAR Computerised Mat Cutters and GMC software, visit http://www.gunnar-int.com
Attachments
New_GMC_Templates_700.jpg
New_GMC_Templates_700.jpg (109 KiB) Viewed 2424 times