A massive THANK YOU to Ashworth & Thompson

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Grahame Case

A massive THANK YOU to Ashworth & Thompson

Post by Grahame Case »

It seems too often framers are moaning about poor customer service. I'd like to take a moment to publicly thank Ashworth and Thompson for some stellar customer service.

I phoned up yesterday with one slight measurement issue with 6 frames we needed in a hurry - partly our fault due to implementing new software that is a little difficult to decipher. Peter said he'd see what he could do about getting them to us quickly. Low and behold this morning a package turns up on an overnight service with the 6 frames in it.

I can't fault A&T's service! :clap:
prospero

Re: A massive THANK YOU to Ashworth & Thompson

Post by prospero »

A&T were my first supplier and were very helpful. I bought my Morso from them in 1985. :D

I haven't bought anything from them for quite a few years but that's more because the type of frames I do
nowadays doesn't really fit their range of mouldings than because I don't like them. :D :wink:
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
kartoffelngeist
Organisation: Rosie's Framers and Crafts
Interests: Framing, mental health, martial arts

Post by kartoffelngeist »

I would definitely second that. They're one of two suppliers we use all the time.

I've found myself calling the guys in Edinburgh for advice on loads of different things, some of which really had nothing to do with them, and they've always been happy to put up with my stupid questions. Especially when I first got thrust in to this whole framing game.

Any time there has been an issue (mistakes happen), it's always been sorted next day.
Thanks,

andrew
"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them in to the impossible."
Etsy
Facebook
Twitter

yankee
Organisation: framer
Interests: picture framing golf

Post by yankee »

:clap: :clap: :clap: To be fair to most suppliers in times of trouble they are very helpful.
yankee

Post by yankee »

:clap: :clap: :clap: To be fair to most suppliers in times of trouble they are very helpful.
yankee

Post by yankee »

thinking of it tho getting a next day delivery from a company based in the same city does it deserve a big thank you its not a massive distance between the 2 of you.
Grahame Case

Post by Grahame Case »

from a company based in the same city does it deserve a big thank you its not a massive distance between the 2 of you.
I'm not based in Nottingham
foxyframer
Organisation: Hampshire Framing
Interests: Golf, DIY and baking bread,cakes, biscuits and making chilli jams and various chutneys.

Post by foxyframer »

Ashworth & Thompson were one of four framing suppliers when I started my business in the early 70's, until a few years ago when I retired. In all that time I never had an issue with them at all. Perfect service over all those years. Glad to hear nothing has changed.
Measure twice - cut once