New topics in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
Tudor Rose
Organisation: The Framing Lot
Interests: Tudor history, swimming, walking and needlework.

New topics in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Post by Tudor Rose »

As per various suggestions and Keith's handy summary, we have two new topics that can be found in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly part of the Forum.

The first is "That Friday Feeling" a place to share some photos of the work that you've been doing that week. I know a daily thread was suggested, but a once a week routine seemed like a good place to start. We can grow it from there is there is demand for it.

The second is a "Beginners Gallery" a place for new starters to the industry to share their photos of the work they've been doing and for Forum Members to be aware that this is likely to be their first post of this kind on the Forum. Constructive and helpful comment would be welcome, whilst remembering that we all had to start at the bottom and learn our craft.

These are not the only places to post photos of work you've been doing, so please do keep sharing them on separate topics at any time.

Looking forward to seeing lots of fantastic new photos being posted on the Forum. Any other suggestions for changes that can be made, please let us know.

Thanks.
Jo Palmer GCF(APF) Adv
Textile, Mount Design & Function & Conservation

Forum Moderator & Framing Educator
www.pictureframingtraining.com
Guild Certified Examiner & Guild Accredited Trainer
Guild Master from May 2019 to May 2022
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Re: New topics in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Post by StevenG »

This is a fantastic idea!! I'm really looking forward to seeing the work :)
David
Organisation: Silverstone Framing
Interests: Photography, Motor Racing, Military

Re: New topics in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Post by David »

What an excellent idea, both of them. I'm doing a couple of pieces happy to share. Well done on the new initiative.