Wessex Roadshow.

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
poliopete
Organisation: Annie Lou Fine Framing
Interests: Caring for my wife, Picture Framing and Natural History

Wessex Roadshow.

Post by poliopete »

Yesterday I had a very enjoyable couple of hours at the Wessex Roadshow held at Newmarket Racecourse. A superb venue, steeped in history and tradition and not too far from the Suffolk/Essex border (Constable country) where I was born and grew up :D

It was a bit of a trek for me from the car park to hall two but well worth the effort. In spite of torrential rain there were a steady stream of visitors and all the exhibitors appeared busy. One of the reasons I went was to find out, first hand, how buying moulding chopped worked with different suppliers. This is a service I am definitely going to take advantage of in the near future.

My thanks to all the companies that exhibited and special thanks to John from Wessex, Steve G, Phil from A&T and others for their time and advice.

Peter.
philipsheldon
Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.

Re: Wessex Roadshow.

Post by philipsheldon »

:D Good morning Pete,

Thank you for your kind comments. It was a well attended show. It was nice to meet you and your fellow framers during the course of the day.

Thanks to Wessex for organising the event. Good stuff!

Phil.
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
Steve Goodall
Organisation: Wessex Pictures Group
Interests: Gothic Punk / Man City / Photography...

Re: Wessex Roadshow.

Post by Steve Goodall »

Thanks for the kind words Pete.

It was a "good show"...

...but a "good show" is only a "good show" when people support it - thankfully the good folk of East Anglia are very generous in their support and turned out in good numbers.

One small point - it wasn't a Wessex Pictures Show...

it was the "Art & Framing Roadshow" - which features other wholesalers - such as Larson-Juhl / Ashworth + Thompson / Preservation Equipment - as well as the FATG / Wizard / Crescent / Permajet to name a few.

Steve G
It's not a secret - I work for Wessex Pictures & I'm here to help!!! you can email me at steveg@wessexpictures.com or call me on 07585 138566