Gunnar Customer Service

Computerised Mount Cutters, Computers, other gadgetry.
Tudor Rose
Organisation: The Framing Lot
Interests: Tudor history, swimming, walking and needlework.

Gunnar Customer Service

Post by Tudor Rose »

Just wanted to give a big thank you and shout out to Sarah and Steve at Gunnar UK for their fantastic customer service. :clap:

Our Aiox developed a fault in the week before Christmas. Not ideal :xcomputer: :head: Just one of those random things.

Sarah was brilliant as always and spent ages problem solving with us but it was going to need a replacement part. To get us out of a panic and allow us to finish our last few pre-Christmas orders, she arranged for a fellow framer with a large enough CMC nearby to cut some mounts for us. We collected the replacement part on the way back home from a short break on Monday and Steve met us at Lion to give us a talk through on how to fit it.

Despite all that, the fault kept going. But Sarah and Steve pulled out all the stops on the phone yesterday and then today Steve arrived at our workshop and went through everything with a fine tooth comb. Not just fixing the fault and getting us back working again, :clap: but he took the time to make some other small adjustments while he was here.

One of the main reasons we bought Gunnar when we replaced our machine a while ago, was because of the after sales care and customer service. Sarah and Steve really go above and beyond, and always while having a good laugh at the same time. Can't thank them enough.
Jo Palmer GCF(APF) Adv
Textile, Mount Design & Function & Conservation

Forum Moderator & Framing Educator
www.pictureframingtraining.com
Guild Certified Examiner & Guild Accredited Trainer
Guild Master from May 2019 to May 2022
GUNNAR

Re: Gunnar Customer Service

Post by GUNNAR »

Very kind of you to say so Jo.
Sarah/GUNNAR
mikeallen
Organisation: amateur photographer
Interests: Photography

Post by mikeallen »

A long time ago I did some work for a website and it involved some promotional work with Sarah. Her knowledge , experience and committment to Gunnar are what makes it the company it is,
Keep calm and carry on I use these for my Mounts and general stuff
Picture Mounts - Made to measure mounts and things
boscawen46
Organisation: james frederick
Interests: framing,woodwork

Post by boscawen46 »

Yep totally agree. Sarah and Steve are incredibly helpful and have sorted out various problems I might have had over the phone. Impressive knowledgeable service.