Valiani adds two more CMC's to their inventory

Computerised Mount Cutters, Computers, other gadgetry.
Merlin
Organisation: Merlin Mounts
Interests: Aviation

Valiani adds two more CMC's to their inventory

Post by Merlin »

At WCAF (Las Vegas) Valiani introduced the new MatStylus Deluxe version. This is a redesign of the original 'collet' system and ensures consistent accuracy, no matter the thickness of the Pen Nib. N.B. This will be demonstrated at the Forum Bash in Stratford.

At SACA (Bologna) Valiani introduced the MatPro CMC120-ix V. This is the well known 120 version but with a vacuum table.

Also demonstrated was the new GEMINUS CMC. A Jumbo sized vacuum table with two cutting heads. Both able to take the award winning interchangeable head blocks.

Also demonstrated was 3 new heads for the box makers. A roller creasing head and 2 serrated heads for those 'tear off' strips on glued cartons.

Watch this space.
John GCF
Roboframer

Re: Valiani adds two more CMC's to their inventory

Post by Roboframer »

Merlin wrote: a redesign of the original 'collet' system and ensures consistent accuracy, no matter the thickness of the Pen Nib. N.B. This will be demonstrated at the Forum Bash in Stratford.
You're going to be busy John!
James Miller
Organisation: ARTFRAME, Inc.
Interests: Picture framer; author of "THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SHADOWBOXES AND FRAMING OBJECTS" and "MOUNTING OBJECTS WITH CLEAR FILM"; writer of feature articles for Picture Framing Magazine, USA; framing educator.

Post by James Miller »

Since the WCAF show, I have received my Deluxe Mat Stylus. These new collets are a good improvement over the original design. Having the ability to ink, deboss, and cut gives us unprecedented versatility in producing decorated mat designs.

Using the new Mat Stylus technology, I am producing verses and quotes in a variety of fonts, in multiple colors of ink along with debossed and cut shapes. Clip art, decorative scrolls and borders add visual attraction and a professional appearance. Scaled to 8"x10" and similar sizes, this is a productive way to use up and sell profitably the scraps of matboards and mouldings.

A tip: When inking, reduce the machine's main air pressure valve to about 2.5 bars, and reduce speed to about 3 or 4 on the scale of 10.
Jim Miller
James Miller
Interests: Picture framer; author of "THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SHADOWBOXES AND FRAMING OBJECTS" and "MOUNTING OBJECTS WITH CLEAR FILM"; writer of feature articles for Picture Framing Magazine, USA; framing educator.

Post by James Miller »

Here are a few examples of quotes produced on my Valiani 150 MatPro
Attachments
Photo-MatSign-Always Time-VERY LoRes.jpg
Photo-MatSign-Always Time-VERY LoRes.jpg (64.02 KiB) Viewed 9290 times
Wordesign for publ-Vino 1 VERY LoRes.jpg
Wordesign for publ-Vino 1 VERY LoRes.jpg (28.4 KiB) Viewed 9292 times
Photo-MatSign-Golf-Clothes Off-VERY LoRes.jpg
Photo-MatSign-Golf-Clothes Off-VERY LoRes.jpg (75.25 KiB) Viewed 9296 times
Photo-MatSign-Laugh-2-VERY LoRes.jpg
Photo-MatSign-Laugh-2-VERY LoRes.jpg (90.59 KiB) Viewed 9296 times
Jim Miller
James Miller

Post by James Miller »

Please excuse my file-bumbling here. At John's suggestion, I have posted the .cdr and .plt files of the Melinex spider template in the Valiani Users forum. The .pdf file has been converted to a .jpg, and is attached here. I hope it is adequately legible.
Attachments
Drawing-Clear Film Mounts.Coin-Medal-object-LoRes.jpg
Drawing-Clear Film Mounts.Coin-Medal-object-LoRes.jpg (105.7 KiB) Viewed 9264 times
Jim Miller