"Win" a Gunnar CMC

Computerised Mount Cutters, Computers, other gadgetry.
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

"Win" a Gunnar CMC

Post by John »

Gunnar have a promotion going on where you can win the use of one of their computerised mount cutters for a period of 525,600 minutes. The closing date for entries is 30th November 06 and you can enter online here.

According to their website, to be eligible you must be able to convert this figure into days, and reside in Great Britain or one of a handful of other named European countries.

I'm not sure if residents of Northern Ireland are eligible. Going by the website they are not, however I got an application through the post today addressed to our Belfast shop, so maybe we are.

Perhaps Sarah, or Kevin could clear this up for NI residents who may be keen to enter.
Merlin
Organisation: Merlin Mounts
Interests: Aviation

Post by Merlin »

Hi John
Thankyou for that info.
I always thought that N.I. was included within the boundries of the so called Great Britain.
John GCF
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Hi John,

Hope you were able to work out the brain teaser and have submitted your entry. Gunnar have come up a good promotional idea, it costs nothing to enter, and you have nothing to loose.

It is going to be impossible, or at least very difficult, for the winner to give up the machine after using it for all those minutes.

If Ireland was on the list of eligible countries I would tend to think that Gunnar had made the common error of thinking that the terms 'United Kingdom' and 'Great Britain' are interchangeable, however since it isn't, I'm not so sure.
Tech GUNNAR

Post by Tech GUNNAR »

Hi John

Yes the offer is available for Northern Ireland but unfortunatlly not for the Republic of Ireland. Any one enquring about future offers for the Republic please contact myself or Sarah or vist our website at www.gunnar-europe.com

regards
Kevin Pryce

GUNNAR UK office
www.gunnar-europe.com

Lemon_Drop

Post by Lemon_Drop »

What will they think of next. Well whoever wins it they are really never going to give it back to Gunnar again. I have not been framing as long as some people here, only about 8 years, but apart from the usual equipment that everyone uses, A morso. underpinner etc that have been around for years and have stood the test of time. The most important equipment I have bought is the Gunner mount cutter, followed by the Fletcher Fillet Master and any of the products by FrameTek, especially their Nori Paste. Some of them are expensive some not, but they have changed the amount of time it takes to frame now. Best of luck to whoever wins it, I only hope its someone on this forum. A unusual idea by Gunnar, but they really know that anyone that uses it for that amount of time are never going to give it back again.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

That's right - I'd just move!!!
Tech GUNNAR

Post by Tech GUNNAR »

Thank you to everyone who entered our compertition to win an F1 we recieved over 500 entrants. The draw took place before chirstmas 2006 and our winner is

Mrs. Liza Gleeson
Gleeson Framers Ltd, London

So Congratulations to Mrs Gleeson and we wish her success with her new GUNNAR F1.
Kevin Pryce

GUNNAR UK office
www.gunnar-europe.com