CMC Blades

Computerised Mount Cutters, Computers, other gadgetry.
Ian Goodman
Organisation: Ian Goodman Photography
Interests: Chinese Cooking.
Playing with my Grandchildren
Photoshop Training with Maitland U3A

CMC Blades

Post by Ian Goodman »

I thougt CMC owners would be interested in what I have found.
A friend of mine who also owns a Gunnar 601 CMC came to see me today with a small black plastic box in hand so curiosity gottyhe better of me so I had to ask what was in the small box and so I was told that 601 blades were in the box and the cost of these blades were that 1000 of these blades cost less than 200 genuine blades so again I asked where did you get these and I was toild I will show you whgere they came from so we logged onto http://www.thecmcdoctor.com and under cmc blades we found what my friend was taking about.

My friend had got G1013 for Gunnar blades and they come in a black plastic box holding 100 blades so I was left a box to try so I did just that and cut two Gaskets for a Bambi compressor with the cmc doctor blade and only one gasket cut with an original blade now that is saying something.

So all you cmc owners whether it is gunnar, Valiani or eclips or any other CMC why don't you check this out with the australian dollar worth more than the usa dollar the time is right to change.

Hppy Matt Cutting
penfold
Organisation: Phillips Framing
Interests: Restoring an old Land Rover, driving said landy and repairing it afterwards!

Re: CMC Blades

Post by penfold »

Nice find Ian, but.....I think your maths may be a bit out on the equivalent number of blades for the money! And would a more accurate test have been to cut some mounts?