Come and chat about visualisation

Computerised Mount Cutters, Computers, other gadgetry.
Martin Harrold
Organisation: MD of Lion / Member of Executive of FATG
Interests: Developing the business, making our customers happy, skiing, racing my 2CV, enjoying two wonderful grandchildren, etc . . .

Come and chat about visualisation

Post by Martin Harrold »

At Lion, we are very keen to encourage every framer to install one of the visualisation packagesl. That's why we set aside two columns of one page in the new catalogue. There are several systems out there, and just like all new products, some will float to the top, others will fade away.

Visualisation, as a key marketing tool, plus a pricing and stock control system, plus customer data base, all linked up, will go a long way to improving the efficiency and profitability of every gallery and framing business. Frankly, I think that any framing business that does not go that route over the next couple of years probably cannot expect to prosper.

I understand that the FATG Midlands branch are planning a branch meet at Lion in Birmingham on or around July 3. One of the two subjects will be visualisation. They hope that John from Est-Lite will come along and we'll arrange for a system to be up and working.

Those that have it can share ideas with those thinking about installing it. It's a Midlands meet, but I'm sure that everyone will be welcome, members, non-members and guests. It should be a good evening.
Martin Harrold
md LION PFS Ltd
m 07973 303982