Having to use a morso

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Graysalchemy

Having to use a morso

Post by Graysalchemy »

Yes I am having to use my morso today for the first time in about 6 yrs for cutting mouldings. :evil: :evil: :evil:

You see the Cassese is not working. After a day on the phone to Neil (framingengineer) taking bits apart, we concluded that a fuse had blown, so on my way home last night I went into Trafford Park and sourced a fuse. :clap: :clap:

Fitted the fuse turned it on Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it works. Rang Neil to tell him the good news.

Went for cup of coffee then turned on machine started cutting and .....................................

Nothing

Fuse blown.

Neil has offered to come up today but as I have an important appointment today so he is coming tomorrow, which is excellent service. :clap: :clap: :clap:

So I have a back log of framing jobs and no saw so today I will dust off the Morso and try cutting some decent joints. It only usually gets used to cut slips and Blue Foam corner protectors. :giggle: :giggle:
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Re: Having to use a morso

Post by IFGL »

A big cassese double mitre saw will be our next large purchase, using the Morso is starting to knacker me out, even though I only use it one day a week!
Graysalchemy

Re: Having to use a morso

Post by Graysalchemy »

Yes once you have one you get very lazy and don't want to go back to the morso :giggle: :giggle: .

Though my saw also gives a far better cut which means even for a pub job I am reluctant to use the morso :( :(

Let alone the watercolours I have to frame as well.

Ah well of to use the morso........................ can't remeber if I use my left leg or right leg :giggle: :giggle: