London Marathon Children's Charity Fundraiser

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Sam Cook
Organisation: Framers Corner
Interests: .

London Marathon Children's Charity Fundraiser

Post by Sam Cook »

Hi Everyone

I have decided to give myself a bit of a challenge and on the 13th of April I will be hitting the streets of London to run the marathon.
I have chosen to use this opportunity to raise money for the fantastic children’s charity Coram and Leicestershire Life Education.

This charity is particularly special to me as my late father, Alistair, was a trustee for the Leicestershire Life Education branch,
and was very passionate about fundraising for them. I would love to be able to continue the great fundraising legacy he left.

Coram has been helping vulnerable children for 275 years, and they currently help over a million children and young people every year.
Their vision is that every child has the best possible chance to live a fulfilling life.
They support children and young people from their earliest days to independence, creating a change that lasts a lifetime.
• They help build their confidence
• Help them to develop skills
• Uphold their rights
• Find loving adoptive families for the most vulnerable.

If you would like to support me you can donate on line at:
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/SamCook2

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate any assistance you can give me.
Sam
Trinity
Organisation: Trinity Framing
Interests: Classic Tractors, Honda Blackbird, Eunos, anything with an engine

Re: London Marathon Children's Charity Fundraiser

Post by Trinity »

Best of Luck Sam, a great cause and a timely reminder to help. You support me regularly, really pleased to be able to support you now.

Keith
Do not be afraid of strangers, for thereby many have entertained angels unawares.