Going on a cruise

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
David McCormack
Organisation: Framing
Interests: Cycling, walking, darkroom photography and laughing a lot!

Re: Going on a cruise

Post by David McCormack »

Looking back through Kwik PF's replies it seems as though they're from an internet robot of some sort... is that possible?! Some replies are just a minute apart and they read like spam to me?

Now I like Roboframer and I like Kwik's robot replies (they make me laugh) but who is better.... there's only one way to find out..... fight.... :lol: :mrgreen:
"You know, there's a right and wrong way to do everything!"
Oliver Hardy.
https://www.instagram.com/davidaustinmccormack/
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Post by IFGL »

lmao, they do read very robotish now I know that's not a word, I think he only reads ops post very kwickly, answers with the first thought that pops in his head, often on a completely different subject (or plain of existence) and sometimes randomly spot on. almost every kwik post does make me smile though. :D
prospero

Post by prospero »

Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

We came within a whisker of a sweet late cruise deal today but, alas, not a go-er due to staff commitments and workload - so, September's looking good.

These cruise ships don't hang around long between cruises - no money to be made sitting empty in port. We docked early a.m. and were efficiently herded to our cars, with our baggage trolleys and were clear of Southampton docks by 9.

The Oceana was off again, for a 2 week Med cruise at 1pm!

The day before we docked there was an announcement, there were still some cabins available for this Med cruise - so -anyone prepared to stay on board and have a quick cabin-switch - £500!!!

They sold, quickly! We really wished we could have gone for it but already knew we were getting back just in time for Easter (school) hols - just no way.

Still, we have compensated - slightly - by dining out in our favourite restaurant twice a week and offering the waiters extra tips for walking about like they've had a few.
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Post by IFGL »

well no cruise but we are off to Thomas land tomorrow for the day, my son who is now three years old is thomas mad, I can't wait