My granddaughter's braver than you!

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Roboframer

My granddaughter's braver than you!

Post by Roboframer »

Well, definitely braver than me and a million times braver than my wife!
sophie spider.jpg
sophie spider.jpg (69.68 KiB) Viewed 4579 times
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Re: My granddaughter's braver than you!

Post by StevenG »

:sweating: yip
pramsay13
Organisation: Picture Framer (ML)
Interests: picture framing (no, really!) sport, music

Post by pramsay13 »

Aww nice, but to be fair I think there's more chance of her having an allergic reaction to the face paint, than for anything bad to happen from a Chilean Rose tarantula.
My oldest is having a reptile birthday party this year, where the guy comes and brings his snakes, lizards, spiders etc. for everyone to handle.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

pramsay13 wrote: I think there's more chance of her having an allergic reaction to the face paint, than for anything bad to happen from a Chilean Rose tarantula.
Are you sure about that?
sophie spder 2.jpg
sophie spder 2.jpg (54.51 KiB) Viewed 4567 times
Happy birthday to all those reptiles BTW :Slap:
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Post by IFGL »

I would have hit that m0?&€r f"$#@£ r with a shoe, sends shivers down my spine even at this distance .

I once went to pick up a miniature albino hedgehog, now this knob hang brings out this spider, not your harmless type but one where he has to wear this big f $#》|\g gauntlet, told him what he could do with it.
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Post by StevenG »

I don't like spiders and a few years ago a friend of mine moved to Australia and thought it would be fun to tell me about the kind that's over there - He mentioned a particular type, can't remember it now but he sent me a pic of one hiding behind a clock. I was going to look for it and post the image here but I can't even bring myself to look at it again!! Yeah, real tough guy me!

Google "spider behind clock" or something similar and you'll see the bugger(s). If I should that in my house I'd probably have to knock down & burn the our entire postcode just to make sure I got it.