Wot did she reckon to be in?

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
prospero

Wot did she reckon to be in?

Post by prospero »

This is driving me batty. A local lad posted this photo on Facebook.
He took it in a local pub in 1991 of a group of drop-in actors. There's been a bit of
contention about who they actually are. The guy standing in the middle was the landlord and the guy on
the right kneeling is Patrick Mower. The other guy is thought to be David Yip, although some disagree....
What I can't get a handle on is the two ladies. They look oh-so familiar but can't think who they are and what they might have appeared in.
The chap who took the pic reckoned the one on the left was Una Stubbs. Which I doubt. Someone else reckoned Anita Harris which I doubt even more.

Anyway, if anyone has a glimmer please shout up. :D

Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
Roboframer

Re: Wot did she reckon to be in?

Post by Roboframer »

Her on the right looks like Phyllis Logan who plays the housekeeper in Downton Abbey.

Her brother, Cameron, is a rep on the craft side.
prospero

Post by prospero »

You could be right there John. I thought the other one might have been Paula Wilcox, but something tells me it's not.

I don't know, but I think they might have all been appearing at the theatre in Lincoln. Maybe a panto.
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
Trillian
Organisation: Considering the options. Again!
Interests: Changes on a daily basis, but I'm never without a book to read.

Post by Trillian »

I must admit my first thought was that the lady on the left is Anita Harris. Not sure about the other one though.

I found this image from a 2008 article (although I suspect that the photo was a few years' old even then).