Ideas for funerals

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Re: Ideas for funerals

Post by Not your average framer »

Pending confirmation of locking, or unlocking this thread by John (our forum administrator) I have locked this thread, because some forum members are feeling upset by the content so soon after the sad loss of one of our forum members. this thread has been locked for the time being and I don't think that this necessarily implies that this decision cannot be reversed.

I don't know when Ricky's funeral will be, but it could well be about now and I am mindful that allowing this thread to continue at this time, may add to the existing distress of Ricky's family and friends, so please understand the decision to lock this thread at this time. I welcome futher discussions on the forum issues section if anyone wishes to discuss this thread being locked.

This thread has been temporarily looked while seeking instructions otherwise. As this is on the public part of the forum, I have also moved it to the members only section.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Re: Ideas for funerals

Post by John »

Ricky is not being disrespected here.

Death is an OK topic for the after hours section of the forum.