A pleasure to meet you.

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
James Miller
Organisation: ARTFRAME, Inc.
Interests: Picture framer; author of "THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SHADOWBOXES AND FRAMING OBJECTS" and "MOUNTING OBJECTS WITH CLEAR FILM"; writer of feature articles for Picture Framing Magazine, USA; framing educator.

A pleasure to meet you.

Post by James Miller »

I wish to thank Keith Hewitt and Roboframer/John for attending our West Coast Art and Frame show in Las Vegas last week. It was a pleasure to meet and talk with both of you.

If any others from the UK were there and I missed meeting you, I am sorry. Perhaps eventually I will be able to visit the UK and we will have another opportunity to meet.

Anyone traveling to the PPFA/PMAI convention in early March?
Jim Miller
Roboframer

Re: A pleasure to meet you.

Post by Roboframer »

It was great to meet you at last Jim!

Pity there was not more time - every time I dropped by you were busy - sorry I dipped out on your class too.

(You had to do an intro on the Sunday to qualify for the main class, and I'd booked a canyon tour - months ago, for the Sunday. Later, someone with a far more devious mind than mine said that I should have booked both and just not turned up for the intro :shock: )

I didn't know Keith was there until John Raines told me - then I didn't know what he looked like anyway, but us Brits stick out a mile, especially with Grumble badges!!

It won't be my last visit to a US Trade show (that has seminars)
Dermot

Re: A pleasure to meet you.

Post by Dermot »

Hi Jim….

Hope to make it next year….

We need to work on getting you to this side of the pond soon….

Best regards

D