Happy customer returns favour

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Roboframer

Happy customer returns favour

Post by Roboframer »

Last week a guy came into the shop with a set of photos of tractors to frame, turned out he was absolutely barmy about tractors. He even came on a tractor, had it parked outside the shop; he bored us to near suicide on its technical spec and that of all the tractors in the photos.

After we had chosen the frames and finalised the order he went to our greetings card display and found several cards with tractors on, some mugs too - bored us senseless with all the spec and history of them too.

Anyway, today he was back; his arm was in a sling, he had had a very bad experience with his machine and said that he wanted nothing to do with "the damned things" ever again, he wouldn't give details, seemed very upset. He'd even brought the mugs back and some photos of his children to replace the tractors in the frames we had made.

We said we would do this while he waited at no charge and deduct the cost of the mugs from his frames. This cheered him up a bit.

Then he commented on how warm it was, and it was too, for the last two hours of the working day, even at this time of year, the Sun belts through our window and we have no air conditioning.

Anyway, the guy went around the shop taking HUGE gulps of air, then walked to the door and blew them out, he kept this up for about 10 minutes and the place actually got very cool.

"Wow" I said "How did you do that?"

"Easy really" he said.........................

"I'M AN EX TRACTOR FAN"
Framing Norah

Post by Framing Norah »

Grrroooaaannn! :)
FN
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

For anyone having difficulty understanding John's story, here it is translated into Ali-G, courtesy of http://www.whoohoo.co.uk
Ali-G wrote:Last week da geeza came into da shop wiv da set hof photos hof tractors to frame, turned hout e wuz fe real barmy about tractors. E evun came on da tractor, had hit parked outside da shop; e boowered us to near suicide on its technical spec an' dat hof all da tractors in da photos.

Afta we had chosun da frames an' finalised da orda e went to our boh card display an' found several cards wiv tractors on, some mugs too - boowered us senseless wiv all da spec an' history hof dem too. Anyway, today e wuz back; iz arm wuz in da slin, e had had da well rank experience wiv iz machine an' said dat e wanted naffink to do wiv "the damned things" eva again, e wouldn't borrow details, seemed well down.

He'd evun brought da mugs bak an' some photos hof iz childrun to replace da tractors in da frames we had made. we said we would do dis while e waited hat narr charge an' deduct da cost hof da mugs from iz frames.

Dis cheered I is up da bit.

Thun e commented on how warm hit wuz, an' hit wuz too, fe da last two hours hof da workin' day, evun hat dis bells hof year, da sun belts through our window an' we as narr air conditionin.

Anyway, da geeza went around da shop takin massiv gulps hof air, thun walked to da door an' blew dem hout, e kept dis up fe about 10 minutes an' da place hactually got well blin.

"wow" I said "how did yous do dat?"

"easy really" e said.........................

"i'm an ex tractor fan"

john turna bfa (hons) sgf

insanity iz hereditary, yous get hit from da pikney dem.

Is it coz I is black?
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Nice one John!

Did you see da wun when Ali G intervooed da geezer like wot wus 'ed of da orinjmen?

'E says "So- wo' abaht da bird in da Corrs - da reely fit one - not da slapper wiv da violin - da singer - wud yooo giv' 'er one or wot?"

"No" he says - "she is from the South and a Catholic"

"IS YOO GAY?"

Then he interviews Posh & Becks - Posh is pregnant.....

"So... if yoo like 'as a boy, willit like be a famous footballer like 'is dad - or if yoo like 'as a girl - willit be a reely good singah - like ............... Maria Carey"