In perspective

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Roboframer

In perspective

Post by Roboframer »

I'm sure I've used this heading before, maybe here, maybe on The Grumble, maybe on my Tourette's syndrome forum

ARSE

OK guys - all part of my resolutions, time to come clean, I have issues - I have VTS

Voluntary Tourettes Syndrome

FECK ARF

But seriously - no posts on ' after hours' since Dec 22 and that was a topic started by me with no replies.

Gawd I'm a member of many forums and even my lickle village website has a very active chat forum and the average age in this part of the world is such that to conform with planning regs, all our shop windows have to be BI-FOCAL.

Lighten up people - what do you do outside work, what makes you tick, what makes you laugh, cry ........

What's your latest medical procedure? .... Pets? .... What do you like to eat....?

C'mon SPILL - you can tell us - it'll go no further.....honest

BIG KNOCKERS

(Sorry)
patrickleeland

Post by patrickleeland »

Big knockers huh? I am not sure as to how that translates over here...maybe it is the same as Large TATAS? Either way they are something that make me tick after work.

PL

John stop me when I have gone to far
kev@frames
Organisation: Moonshine Framing Penzance
Interests: 4 or 5 ...

Post by kev@frames »

HOOTERS works both sides of the pond.

oh dear, its going to degenerate into how many different words we can think of for baps, then we'll end up in the naughty room and banned from the forum....