Hwos yuor Splelnig??

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Roboframer

Hwos yuor Splelnig??

Post by Roboframer »

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef , but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Asbloutuy icnderlibe!
Pete.

Pismonuncration.

Post by Pete. »

It must be difficult for Roboframer to fit some framing in between posting on the forum. :lol:
uniqueframer

Post by uniqueframer »

Very good Rob
And you are so right very easy to read. However casn you tell me if it is that easy to read what ever is written in this way Why did I fail my English exams :lol:
Many Thanks

Martin
Roboframer

Re: Pismonuncration.

Post by Roboframer »

Pete. wrote:It must be difficult for Roboframer to fit some framing in between posting on the forum. :lol:
I messid tihs one, of curose it wloud be dufifilct - tehre is no cputomer dwon the sohp, olny at hmoe and I dno't famre at hmoe, So tehre!
patrickleeland

Post by patrickleeland »

The thnig is wehn I loko at this sftuf it raley msses me up. I had diselexia when i was younger...this kills me. I sometimes do not see anything wrong.

PL