Happy Easter

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Roboframer

Happy Easter

Post by Roboframer »

Ha - fooled ya - just wanna tell a joke, or two - but I'll keep it topical - bunnies ......

A bunny rabbit goes in to a bar "Cheese and onion toastie please!"

Obviously the landlord is surprised at this, but serves him anyway, they get to chatting and get on really well.

Bert (that's the rabbit's name) comes back each lunchtime - always has a toasted sandwich, but never the same one - in fact the landlord really had to use his imagination to supply the variety and eventually had to have 'stacked' toasted sandwiches - e.g. carrot and red onion inside a ham and cheese!!

One night Jim (the landlord) is driving home and he sees a rabbit lying in the road - not an uncommon sight, but the closer he got, the more familiar this one looked ... OH NO ...... IT WAS BERT!!! Jim screeched to a halt, dived out of his car and picked up the limp Bert ..... there was still a faint pulse.

"Oh Bert" said Jim, chokingly, "How many times have I told you to look out for traffic on your way home"

"No Jim" said Bert - "I didn't get run over - it's ............................... it's
.................... it's ..............................

MIXING ME TOASTIES!"