PROBLEM -downloaded Suppliers tables in March 2022

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
Bagpuss
Organisation: Adam The Picture Framer
Interests: TBA

PROBLEM -downloaded Suppliers tables in March 2022

Post by Bagpuss »

Hi,
when I can remember, I click on the "Download Suppliers Moulding Tables" button on the Suppliers Tab to update prices but I think I'm doing something wrong. Against "My Suppliers", Lion, Simons & Wessex, I can see "Last Price Upd." shows Mar-22.

Alan from Simons called last week and told me prices were going up and gave me the new price list. I don't normally look at them to be honest but thought I'd check FEST/0031, which I use all the time. I checked the new price in the price list, £2.84 a metre, on my system it's showing as £2.29 ??

I looked back at previous price lists from Simons and saw that the 2019 price was £2.29, Oops.

I've only checked the one moulding admittedly, will check some others but is there a stage that I missed when doing the update ? :Slap:

Thanks in advance,
Adam
My real name is Adam Laver aka "Adam The Picture Framer", just in case you were unsure ; )
Bagpuss
Organisation: Adam The Picture Framer
Interests: TBA

Re: PROBLEM -downloaded Suppliers tables in March 2022

Post by Bagpuss »

I won't be giving you loads of examples but just checked another one from Simons , S2-13 , my system showing 2019 price for this, £1.64 , latest price should be £1.80.

Not a big problem in the overall scheme of things, just want to be sure it's correct ongoing, I haven't checked LION yet, just wondering if it relies on Simons / Lion having the new file presented to EstLite , if they don't update the file/price list, am I just copying over the old file ?

Thanks in advance,
Adam / Bagpuss
My real name is Adam Laver aka "Adam The Picture Framer", just in case you were unsure ; )
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

Post by JohnMcafee »

Not sure where you are going wrong, but the current price for 00S2/13 in the EstLite system is 1.80.

Give me a call, I'll be happy to talk you through it
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)
Steve N
Organisation: Frontier Picture Frames ltd
Interests: Walking our retired Greyhound,art, falling asleep on sofa in front of the telly

Post by Steve N »

When I downloaded all the suppliers price list on 11th March, Simons FEST/0031 is £2.69 a meter
Steve CEO GCF (020)
Believed in Time Travel since 2035

Proud to sell Ready Made Frames
http://www.frontierpictureframes.com
http://www.designerpicturemounts.com/