Reports from estlite

Software related questions, and
suggestions for new features or improvements.
Framerpicture
Organisation: Picture Framing
Interests: Mountain Biking, Walking,

Reports from estlite

Post by Framerpicture »

Hi
I'm just having a go with EstLite and I'm pleased with the pricing element but was wondering if it will create some of the reports my current(very old home written) system does.

What I require is to print out a list on a Monday with all the work for the forthcoming week listing which work is due for which day - I need to know which mouldings have been sold and what quantities so therefore what to order.

I know all the information I require is in EstLite its just not obvious at this stage how to access it!

regards

Will
http://www.churchgategallery.co.uk/
Follow us on Twitter@PorlockArt
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Re: Reports from estlite

Post by John »

Details>Reports>Jobs Not Completed should give you the information that you require.

However, the results in this report can be further refined by using coloured highlights on the jobs.

If coloured highlights need to be enabled, go to Options>Data and tick the box Use Highlights In Job & Customer History

Highlights are totally under user control and each of the colours can be renamed and given its own meaning within the context of your business.

When pricing a job for which there is inadequate stock, EstLite will warn you of the situation giving you the opportunity of then highlighting that particular job with a colour that you have chosen to indicate 'Out of Stock'. You can then Report on that highlight at the beginning of the week in order to determine what orders are necessary.