Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Get help and framing advice from the framing community
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2021 10:51 am
- Location: Sutherland
- Organisation: Kevin Arrowsmith Photography
- Interests: Landscape and art photography, framing, adventure!
A bit of a long shot but I was supplied with float glass by a company called CRL. They were very helpful in supplying glass in smaller quantities and delivered throughout the highlands (inc. Inverness, Moray etc). However, they seem to have ceased trading or have been taken over. I had a call from an employee taking on their customer base but lost their phone number. Can anyone help?
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue 30 Sep, 2008 9:50 pm
- Location: scotland
- Organisation: retail framer
- Interests: reading ,real ale, music
I'm in the north Highlands and have just had a delivery of glass from Centrado - ex Holroyds -now moved to Rutherglen. They should be able to help.
- Posts: 1351
- Joined: Tue 27 Sep, 2011 11:46 am
- Location: Lanarkshire
- Organisation: Picture Framer (ML)
- Interests: picture framing (no, really!) sport, music
- Location: Stonehouse, Lanarkshire