looking for a lopez moulding

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
aceframer
Organisation: Ace Framing & Art Gallery
Interests: framing, art, scouting

looking for a lopez moulding

Post by aceframer »

Hi, Does anyone have any lengths of the lopez moulding 399.8002 that they could sell to me ??
Keith Hewitt
Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
Interests: Badminton, golf, gym, and exploring new places.

Re: looking for a lopez moulding

Post by Keith Hewitt »

I always think in situation like this best to contact the Lopez sales agent
David Hampshaw.
JDH Mouldings
Think the number is 01937 844 659
He will know who has bought that ref no.
And it might not be a Forumer
Keith Hewitt
I have visited distributors and framers in 90 countries - no two are the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XtrrWooYdg
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Not everybody buys Lopez mouldings via the UK sales agent. I was trained at a well known framers in South Devon who used to buy directly from Lopez in Spain. They used to buy quite large amounts and got a better price by doing so. The smaller framers have to buy via the UK sales agent, but bigger organisations and distributors probably go direct.

BTW, just a wild thought, Venton Enterprises used to stock Lopez moldings. Somebody probably bought Venton's stock, perhaps there might be some left, if you can track down where it went. Just a thought!
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Talk about an amazing coinsidence. I mention Venton Enterprises on this thread yesterday, stop in Honiton this morning on my way to somewhere else and a voice says "hello mark" and it's Sean Berry from Venton Enterprises.

Well, he no longer has any framing stock left as it went long ago, so no Lopez mouldings, but he was looking well, even though he has be through a serious illness a few years early.

It was really great to see him after so long and I thought that I would just say for the many in the south west that have known him that he's not only still around, but looking good too.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
aceframer
Organisation: Ace Framing & Art Gallery
Interests: framing, art, scouting

Post by aceframer »

stamped my feet and refused to buy anything else from them and they are doing me a special run :) I have to buy 200m but my customer will use it all, so result !