Shipping frames

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Shipping frames

Post by StevenG »

Hi

We have a little Esty shop that we sell a few cheesy prints etc - anyway I was thinking about adding some very basic framing options to the sale. I'd say the majority would be A4, obviously we'd be using acrylic glazing but my main concern was shipping. Can anyone recommend ready made boxes that would suit, I could add some bubble wrap inside. I'd like to keep the cost down but also use something that was decent in quality to allow the item to arrive at it's destination in some sort reasonable condition :)
AtelierFrames
Organisation: Atelier Frames
Interests: Arts, crafts, sports, outdoors

Re: Shipping frames

Post by AtelierFrames »

I've used boxes from www.davpack.co.uk and www.rajapack.co.uk before. They do lots of size variations. It might be a case of finding the closest dimensions first and then making your frames to fit the box, allowing space for bubblewrap etc.
StevenG
Organisation: Featurepiece Frames
Interests: Movies, always trying to get things better, Wasting money on things I don't need, reading stuff on here, eating sandwiches & being thankful for the small things

Re: Shipping frames

Post by StevenG »

Cheers, I'll get a look at what they have to offer :)