anyone seen anything like this....

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
Gus
Organisation: Not yet.
Interests: Off road motorcycling; Youth work; Watching sport - motocross; speedway and rugby mainly.

anyone seen anything like this....

Post by Gus »

I have been asked to quote for 20 frames of a similar profile to this. I have looked through all my catalogues and not seen anything. Anyone got any ideas please? It is 75nm wide and 45 deep.
Attachments
IMAG0107.jpg
IMAG0107.jpg (1008.36 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
Roboframer

Re: anyone seen anything like this....

Post by Roboframer »

Simons 8201/7920

Check it out here http://www.djsimons.co.uk/simonart%20cd ... ue/p67.pdf - and then ring them because their website was last updated .... a long time ago!

If it's now a discontinued item, (I'll check the latest catalogue tomorrow) there'll be similar, from Simons and others.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Oops - it's not in the latest catalogue and there's nothing like it in that size - nor in the Arqadia, Nielsen, Mainline or Wessex catalogues - similar profiles but without the ornamentation/beading.
Gus
Organisation: Not yet.
Interests: Off road motorcycling; Youth work; Watching sport - motocross; speedway and rugby mainly.

Post by Gus »

Thanks for the quick reply Roboframer - I phoned Simons and they don't have any left in stock. It was just a chance that you may have come across something similar as you deal with far more suppliers than I do.

I have been back to the customer and they have chosen some samples to see from the book.

Many thanks for your help.
Gus.