Hi

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
HoneyFraming
Organisation: Honey Picture Framing
Interests: I have always been interested and worked in art. I studied Fine Art and after graduating I worked in a picture framers in London for several years. I have also worked in galleries, artist studios and exhibited my own artwork. After moving to Bristol I decided to start my own Picture Framers in my home studio but I am hoping to open a gallery framers soon.

Hi

Post by HoneyFraming »

Hi everyone,

I purchased framing equipment a few years ago and have been meaning to join framers forum for a while because it’s so helpful as there’s always so much to learn!

Have a great day,

Thanks
Gesso&Bole
Organisation: Jeremy Anderson Picture Frame Maker
Interests: Framing pictures, testing out the latest gismos, and sharing picture framing knowledge

Re: Hi

Post by Gesso&Bole »

Hello and Welcome
Jeremy (Jim) Anderson
Picture Framer and Framing Industry Educator
https://www.jeremyanderson.co.uk/
https://www.instagram.com/ja_picture_framer/
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. Between us all there's a lot of knowledge and experience, so plenty of brains to pick when needed. I hope that you will enjoy being one of us. If you have any questions please ask away.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
HoneyFraming
Organisation: Honey Picture Framing
Interests: I have always been interested and worked in art. I studied Fine Art and after graduating I worked in a picture framers in London for several years. I have also worked in galleries, artist studios and exhibited my own artwork. After moving to Bristol I decided to start my own Picture Framers in my home studio but I am hoping to open a gallery framers soon.

Post by HoneyFraming »

Hi!
Thanks for the all the advice on my Help! post already, I really appreciate it.