Picture Framer Seeking Work - North West

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
topcat
Organisation: Bay Framing
Interests: Picture Framing
Football
Music

Picture Framer Seeking Work - North West

Post by topcat »

Hello everyone.
I have only just become a member of this forum, though I have been reading the posts on a variety of topics for some time with great interest. The wealth of knowledge available and the friendliness and generosity of people with their time and experience is really heartening.
This post is intended to generate some interest and feedback regarding vacancies any of you may have at the present time or in the future.
I am currently employed full-time as a picture framer and have been working for the same company for ten years. Although I enjoy my work and have an excellent relationship with my employers I am becoming increasingly keen to find a new position as a picture framer within another business.
After picture framing for ten years I consider myself to be highly proficient with all aspects of the job, but I am as keen now as when I started to learn new methods and techniques and become familiar with other practices and machinery.
If you have any vacancies now or at any time in the future I would delighted for your consideration and to hear from you. I’m located in Lancaster in North Lancashire and would be willing to commute a reasonable distance. I would be more than happy to answer any questions.
Thank you for your time and I hope I haven’t rambled on too much!
Tom
topcat
Organisation: Bay Framing
Interests: Picture Framing
Football
Music

Re: Picture Framer Seeking Work - North West

Post by topcat »

Bump