Greetings from Arizona

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
mcartist
Organisation: Handcrafted Frame
Interests: Art, History, Designing and building one of a kind frames

Greetings from Arizona

Post by mcartist »

Hi everyone, my name is Jeff Nobles. We recently relocated from Montana to Cottonwood, Az. We are about 20 minutes from Sedona and 7 miles from Jerome. I have been a professional artist for over 35 years. I specialize in art of the early American motorcycle. About 15 years ago I realized there were no frames for old west and the Native art of the great plains (was doing mostly fur trade through Indian wars art) so I started digging and developing my own frames aimed at that period and subject matter. I have recently obtained a domain and have put everything in motion to start a framing business. My intentions are to create a limited line of specialized frames as well as completely custom frames.
Anyway I wanted to introduce myself and look forward to meeting you on here. I did belong some years back but being a single dad with 4 kids ended up taking all my energy and attention.
Jeff
prospero

Re: Greetings from Arizona

Post by prospero »

Hi and Welcome Jeff. :D

Have you been over to http://www.thegrumble.com/index.php yet? Most members here are from the other side of the pond to you but the G is US based. They are a very friendly bunch if slightly mad. :lol:
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
philipsheldon
Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.

Re: Greetings from Arizona

Post by philipsheldon »

Hi Jeff,

Welcome the the " FF " ! I went Arizona back in 1997 & I loved it. I saw the red rocks of Sedona, the Grand Canyon, went to Phoenix, to the America West Arena, man...lots of things ! Really great State. Very nice people too.

Enjoy the FF !

Phil Sheldon.
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !