Hello from the east midlands

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
MelvynB
Organisation: Creativecurtains&blinds
Interests: Football

Hello from the east midlands

Post by MelvynB »

Hi all thought it about time I introduced myself as joined last april but didn't feel as though I could untill I had myself kitted out and ready to go thanks to jp at picture it I now have a full house with equipment .ive had a curtain and blind business for 14 years (everything we sell we make) and decided to add framing to it , mainly memerabillia football,cricket,rugby, dance and drama etc to date due to family requests / contacts. Thanks to all that have openly passed on tips and advice as I have found this forum to be better than most books I have bought on the subject. I will pass on any knowledge I my have but at present it may only be on curtains and blinds haha . I will post a couple of pics of my work for feedback please be gentle.
Been looking at cmc machines unfortunately at present out of my price range one thought I have had is anybody who has one in Leicestershire would you rent out time on your machine maybe set contract for regular monthly fee ? Or if I got one would anybody like to rent time on mine maybe a good way of collaborating with maybe some one doing photography ? I would be happy to put their work on display inmy showroom
iamzero
Organisation: From home
Interests: Art and music.

Re: Hello from the east midlands

Post by iamzero »

Good to see someone else on here from Leicester. If anyone asks for memorabilia framing I know where to send them now.