Hello

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
joe duclos
Organisation: joseph duclos cabinetry
Interests: woodworking, jazz, history

Hello

Post by joe duclos »

My name is Joe Duclos. I'm a cabinet/frame maker near Albany, New York. I've been a cabinet/furniture maker for about 25 years. My framemaking has to do with supplying a very busy artist with about $8000.00 worth of frames every year. My experience includes having been resident cabinetmaker at Hancock Shaker Village in Massachusetts and making parts for the reproduction of Henry Hudson's ship, the Halfmoon. I own a very finicky Euro 9009 which I was lucky to find for only $400.00. I look forward to dropping in on the forum. Maybe someone in County Cavan can help find information on my mysterious great grandfather, who I suspect may have been a horse thief or some such.
Roboframer

Re: Hello

Post by Roboframer »

Welcome Joe!

My wife is a genealogy wizard ..... but says S Ireland can be problematic, PM what you have, name, dates, whatever and she'll have a look.

Euro underpinners rock, such a shame the company went bust.

Did you know ...... Morso default colour is green - if you have a blue Morso it was made for Euro Mouldings to match their underpinners, so they were quite a concern in their day.
prospero

Re: Hello

Post by prospero »

Welcome Joe. :D

Fellow Euro pinner-user here. Had mine 30 years. Mine isn't exactly finicky but has a few funny habits. Over the years we have reached an understanding. :lol:
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About