Hello from Flagship Framing

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
FlagshipFraming
Organisation: Flagship Framing
Interests: Flagship Framing are one of the UK's leading suppliers of wooden picture frame mouldings.
Location: Unit 3, Roseville Business Park, Roseville Road, Leeds, LS8 5DR

Hello from Flagship Framing

Post by FlagshipFraming »

I figure this is the place to introduce myself :hi:

Flagship Framing is the UK agent for a number of European framing manufacturers (Markestil, Farne Group and Quality Wood Mouldings). Previously this agent work had been carried out by my father (Graham) through his company Galleon Freight (which some framers here may have dealt with). I joined my father in his business this year and we decided that it would make sense to separate the framing agency work from the freight business and so we formed Flagship Framing.

Through our representation of a number of manufacturers in different countries we are able to offer a very wide range of products in a huge range of styles, helping you to source a wider range of mouldings and finishes. We also hope to take the headache out of dealing directly with the manufacturer by providing UK framers with prices and invoices in Sterling rather than Euros and by quoting prices including transport and delivery costs.

Hopefully by joining this forum we can also understand your needs better and feed this information back to the manufacturers so that they are able to design and manufacture products that you would like to see!

I look forward to getting to know some of you and if you would like to find out more about what we can offer please get in touch

Alex
Steve N
Organisation: Frontier Picture Frames ltd
Interests: Walking our retired Greyhound,art, falling asleep on sofa in front of the telly

Re: Hello from Flagship Framing

Post by Steve N »

Welcome aboard Alex, hope you get plenty of business
Steve CEO GCF (020)
Believed in Time Travel since 2035

Proud to sell Ready Made Frames
http://www.frontierpictureframes.com
http://www.designerpicturemounts.com/