Hiya.

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
CBRF4i
Organisation: Everlong
Interests: Photography, Motorcycling, Nature, Framing.

Hiya.

Post by CBRF4i »

Hiya.

My name is Dale and I live in Ayrshire, although I'm originally from the South Wales Valleys.

I'm a keen photogrpaher and I learned the art of framing back in 2010. Whilst I'm not commercial, I do build frames for ourselves as well as friends. It is something I'd like to get better at and learn more about.

I have some basic kit, a decent mount counter, mitre saw and mitre trimmer, as well as the smaller items like point drivers, glass cutters etc.

I look forward to browising the forums mainly to begin with but hopefully, contribute very soon.

cheers,

Dale.
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Re: Hiya.

Post by Not your average framer »

Hi Dale and welcome to the forum,

I used to have holidays as a youngster up around your way, many years ago. Every year, we used to visit the fun fair at Girven. A very lovely and picturesque part of the UK. You will find that you are not the only non commercial framer on this forum, there are many. I hope that you find enjoy being part of this forum and that you will feel very welcome.

Mark
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
prospero

Post by prospero »

Welcome Dale. :D
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
CBRF4i

Post by CBRF4i »

Not your average framer wrote: Sun 24 Jan, 2021 12:22 pm Hi Dale and welcome to the forum,

I used to have holidays as a youngster up around your way, many years ago. Every year, we used to visit the fun fair at Girven. A very lovely and picturesque part of the UK. You will find that you are not the only non commercial framer on this forum, there are many. I hope that you find enjoy being part of this forum and that you will feel very welcome.

Mark
Thanks Mark.

Ayrshire is alovely place to live, and Glencoe not that far away.
CBRF4i

Post by CBRF4i »

prospero wrote: Sun 24 Jan, 2021 2:34 pm Welcome Dale. :D
Thank you.