G-day

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
Rusted Imaging
Organisation: Rusted Imaging
Interests: Framing well, Photography, Hiking, Camping and Fishing

G-day

Post by Rusted Imaging »

G-day from Western Australia.
I have now been running my little framing enterprise in our little village on the remote coast of Western Australia. We have about 2000 permanent residents that increases to 15,000 over winter when all the guys from down south run away from the cold.
I enjoy learning form other peoples experiences and helping out where I can. I get a little lax some times as the main demand here is for Rustic, Seaside styles of framing and often I need to take the blinkers off.
We do lots of fishing here and swim with all the big ocean critters (and small) also camping and hiking in the bush looking for natural inspiration for photos and framing.
Thanks for including me here.
Rusty
Rainbow
Organisation: Picture sales and framing
Interests: varied

Re: G-day

Post by Rainbow »

G-day, Rusty, nice to hear about your location. I hope you'll enjoy it here :)
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Re: G-day

Post by Not your average framer »

Hi rusty and welome to the forum,

Feel free to talk to us and get to know some of us. We are a friendly bunch and there's a lot of knowledgeble people hear who are happly to answer questions, if you have any. Sounds like a great place to live!
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer