Aloha!

Say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
yasminfrench
Organisation: PhotoWonder
Interests: Photography, art, reading, and climbing

Aloha!

Post by yasminfrench »

I don't know why, but I thought I had already posted in introductions!

I'm Yasmin and I tend to lurk here a lot because framing is not my trade, I am a hobbyist painter and so only ocassionally require tips and tricks on how to present my paintings. I usually persuade my father to do the actual framing as he is much more experienced than myself.

By day I work for a great company called PhotoWonder (http://www.photo-wonder.com) who supply photo restoration & photo-to-art digital artwork to businesses. We do all the hardwork (the restoring and digital painting) so that you can just take the money and make profits without lifting a finger ;) If any of you are looking to add photo restoration services to your business I have lots of tips & tricks that will help you make the most of it, I'm always happy to give free advice as this is something we do all day.

Amongst my other interests are climbing, photoshop, social media marketing, and making websites. I keep an eye out for threads but I'm happy to lend an ear to anyone with an annoying photoshop/website problem so feel free to PM me or call 0208 144 2472 and I'll try to help.

Looking forward to posting more,
Yasmin
JohnMcafee
Organisation: Scenes
Interests: Picture Framing
Putting the world to rights

Aloha oe

Post by JohnMcafee »

Aloha oe Yasmin,

Welcome to the forum.

Please feel free to jump in wherever you can.
"A little learning is a dangerous thing"

(Also known as John, the current forum administrator)