Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
DCS
Organisation: Durham City Studios
Interests: Photography and Framing

Centrado Freebies

Post by DCS »

Well done to Centrado with the delivery of a unexpected bulging envelope of chocolate, fancy notepad, pen, other sweets, flavoured tea bags and hot chocolate mix plus a few sample mouldings and a fancy glass cloth. Nice to be appreciated once in a while by suppliers! Just need to work on them for some nice single malt for Christmas!
For my sins I own and operate
http://www.durhamcitystudios.com
Fruitini
Organisation: Original Glory
Interests: Digital Art & Photography

Re: Centrado Freebies

Post by Fruitini »

Centrado really do lead the way with their customer focus. Throughout the lockdowns they were always first to communicate policy and procedure and very forthcoming with plenty of help and advice. Their new website is exceptional.
Max Roberts
Organisation: Headrow Gallery, Leeds
Interests: Business, Music of all genres, art, aviation & travel

Re: Centrado Freebies

Post by Max Roberts »

I agree. Centrado often get knocked by other people in the trade, but they are very good at what they do. Usually most things are in stock, I can order at the last minute and they are always obliging. Their delivery service is excellent with email updates and their drivers are always polite. They have as mentioned been the first to help framers over the lockdown periods. A few years ago, they laid on a couple of dinners with speakers and they were the best events I've encountered over many years in the industry