BAMBI HT24-2P Oil Free Compressor

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Bagpuss
Organisation: Adam The Picture Framer
Interests: TBA

BAMBI HT24-2P Oil Free Compressor

Post by Bagpuss »

"I have a one year old Bambi HT24-2P oil free compressor for sale in excellent condition only had light use - £275 with local delivery possible."

The above quote is from the original advert on the Forum, I bought the above on the Forum back in August 2014, it had only had light use and absolutely no use since I bought it sadly. I bought it as a spare but no longer need it, I'm asking £250 for it so I can buy a season ticket for West Ham next season, this will get more use.

Last week, Mark Griffiths did a service on my Cassese underpinner, I asked him to give the Bambi the once over, bearing in mind I have never even turned it on and Mark gave it the thumbs up. What I would say is this is NOT as silent compressor, just so you are aware.

I'm based in Upminster, 15 mins off J29 on the M25, PM me if you are interested.
Thanks,
Adam TPF
My real name is Adam Laver aka "Adam The Picture Framer", just in case you were unsure ; )
Bagpuss

Re: BAMBI HT24-2P Oil Free Compressor

Post by Bagpuss »

Here's a photo, £250 if you are interested, pickup from Upminster, 15mins from J29 on M25. PM me if you are interested.
bambi2.jpg
bambi2.jpg (967.88 KiB) Viewed 3842 times
Thanks,
Adam
My real name is Adam Laver aka "Adam The Picture Framer", just in case you were unsure ; )
IFGL
Organisation: Inframe Gallery Ltd
Interests: Films ,music and art, my wife and kids are pretty cool too.

Post by IFGL »

It might not be silent but at 59 db it isn't very loud either.
Bagpuss

Post by Bagpuss »

IFGL wrote:It might not be silent but at 59 db it isn't very loud either.
Thanks for pointing that out, my Workshop is next door to my neighbours so anything other than a silent compressor ( I have a Jun-Air silent compressor ) and I might get some complaints :head:
Richard Photofusion
Organisation: Photofusion
Interests: Photography, and carting a young gymnast from class to comp to where ever the next sport is.*

*young, now a teenager...

Post by Richard Photofusion »

In A concrete building, ours sounds like a hammer drill. Very far from silent - certainly couldn't have in the same room as me.

But at that price, I'd be tempted to get better headphones (except then colleagues sneak up on you, just as you've got a scalpel in your hand, then you have a scalpel in your hand...)
Bagpuss

Post by Bagpuss »

Richard Photofusion wrote:In A concrete building, ours sounds like a hammer drill. Very far from silent - certainly couldn't have in the same room as me
And thanks for that...... time for eBay I think :lol: