Wanted GUNNAR or VALIANI CMC

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
NicolaHH
Organisation: Nicola Hackl-Haslinger
Interests: photography, art

Wanted GUNNAR or VALIANI CMC

Post by NicolaHH »

Hello! I'm an Austrian artist (photographer) and I'm looking for a computerised Mount Cutter (Gunnar or Valiani)! For me it is very important that I can cut bevel cuts, straight cuts, debossing and creasing!

I have used a Keencut and Logan handcutter, which was not the best option for my wrist! So I'm looking for a CMC... I´m going to have many exhibitions in the future and I also wanna make handmade books, so I'm looking for a used Gunnar or Valiani CMC (XL would be phantastic) which shouldn't be too expensive...
Do you have any idea? Do you sell one or do you know somebody who is selling it? This would be great! Thank you so much! All the best, Nicola
marksutton3845
Organisation: Studio Galleries
Interests: Sea fishing , skiing, designing and making furniture,

Re: Wanted GUNNAR or VALIANI CMC

Post by marksutton3845 »

Hi , I have just listed my Gunnar F1 Hybrid but i do not think it is showing , if you are really interested it is an excellent machine and price comes with the compressor and stand , I have copied and pasted below my advert , first time on the forum so in case you cannot reply my mobile is 07967562896 and my email is studiogalleries@outlook.com
kind regards Mark
Hi, I have for sale my Gunnar F1 M Hybrid Cnc mountcutter. The price is £ 4995 which includes Vat in the price already and a vat receipt will be supplied on payment by Bank transfer before collection, the price includes the Gunnar stand I purchased as an extra and a Bambi BB8 compressor that runs it. Both machines are in very good condition and are totally reliable and I have no problem selling them as I know the buyer will have no problems with them .The only reason for sale is that my partner who ran the machine was taken ill and I was hoping she would return but will not be returning to work, I am too busy with other things to take on her work as well .
The Gunnar was recently serviced by Steve Davey from Gunnar on January 17th 2020 ,
It is a very good robust and reliable machine and has always had a dust cover on it when not in use .
Steve from Gunnar sent me some details below about the machine I have put them below along with a pdf of the catalogue for the Gunnar F1 M Hybrid
You can come and trial the machine no problem , Steve and Sarah at Gunnar will be your contact for all servicing and information about the Gunnar , if you are serious about purchasing the machine I would contact them and introduce yourself , they are both helpful and easy to get on with and will tell you what you need to know about the machine .
All the software comes with the machine on a usb stick just plug into the pc you want to run the machine and you just register the machine online with Gunnar and then you have access to the Gunnar site with all its tips updates cutting files and help etc.
If you need any more info please contact me ,
with thanks Mark
From Steve at Gunnar below
Gunnar F1 M Hybrid (2009)

M size = Machine Bed will take a standard sized mount board. 1200 x 815.

Hybrid cutting foot = Will cut at both 45 & 90 degrees, with self selecting blade depth up to 3.5mm.
also cuts V Grooves and Deboss.

Machine recently serviced by Gunnar January 2020.

The machine controller box has a serial connection not Usb,

Operation Software also supplied.

Will also include a Bambi BB8 compressor, You just need to provide a
Mark Sutton