Exhibition Display Panels or Office Room Divider

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
MaidMarian
Organisation: Marian Clarke
Interests: Painting, Framing, Exhibiting, Travelling, Family History, Trad Jazz.

Exhibition Display Panels or Office Room Divider

Post by MaidMarian »

P7210503.JPG
P7210503.JPG (3.18 MiB) Viewed 5717 times
P7210501.JPG
P7210501.JPG (3.3 MiB) Viewed 5717 times
P7210505.JPG
P7210505.JPG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 5717 times
P7210501.JPG
P7210506.JPG
P7210506.JPG (3.12 MiB) Viewed 5717 times
P7210501.JPG
These panels have been used by myself to set up an exhibition, in various locations, to show my artwork.
They consist of three panels - 4 ft.x 4 ft. and two panels 4 ft. x 2 ft. The poles are made up of 4 ft, joined with 2 ft. lengths to make up the required height. There are 4 heavily weighted feet. For exhibition purposes I used the panels as 5 units set between 6 x 6ft poles, as shown in the photographs. Also shown in another picture how it is possible to form a 'wall' by putting two panels together between poles. The panels are fixed to the poles by clips that can either be left in place or removed for storage. The layout for an exhibition can be varied to the size of the space available - a zig-zag layout can take full advantage of both sides of the panels and makes a stable way of erecting the panels. In a public area consideration should always be thought out for the most appropriate placement of the weighted feet. In a more confined space three large panels can spread from a central pole. There are many ways the panels can be utilised to take full advantage of allocated space.
All the panels have a reversible colour scheme of cream/brown. In this way they can be used alternately or all one colour in the layout. The material was originally made to be used with velcro fixings but this has deteriorated and it is no longer possible to use velcro but they can still be used as pinboards for paperwork. For my heavier paintings I use hooks from the top of the panels which work very well. Where the material has become loose I did reglue it and in a couple of places there are some glue marks but these are usually covered when exhibiting. As the panel frames can be unscrewed I think it would be a fairly simple job to recover the panels at some point in the future. In every other way this set of panels is in very good condition. As my retirement has meant a move to a small flat I no longer have the room to store these panels so I think it is time to pass them on to somebody who can make good use of them. A bargain at £150 - Cash on collection.