Brevetti Mitre saw & Fletcher 100 oval cutter

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Mikey the 2nd
Organisation: New business
Interests: Work and work

Brevetti Mitre saw & Fletcher 100 oval cutter

Post by Mikey the 2nd »

Hi a couple of items for sale as below. I've also put the ebay link which gives a bit more info.
Thanks
Mike

Brevetti double mitre drop saw just needs motors attaching bargain at £450

Brevetti Double blade drop mitre saw. Framing, carpentry woodwork Bargain. Condition is Used.
If you know what you are looking at then I guess this will be a real bargain to you. We have purchased a picture framing business and this machine is of no use to us now as we carry out a different type of work.
I have searched around for prices and they start anywhere from £2000 + so don't miss this one at this price.
The motors and blades were removed to make it lighter to move. It was 100% working prior to moving and I believe it just needs re-assembling. Everything is here including spare blades
This is a very heavy item and as such will need collection and some able bodies to move it as unfortunately i'm not able to help.
Due to the current situation if you wish to buy this item please note collection will be after any restrictions only and a deposit of £100 via paypal will be required to hold it.
I would love this to go to someone who will use it and get the most of it.
We are based in Monmouth South Wales.
Please message with any questions, I will try to help but truthfully don't know a massive amount about it.
Many thanks

http://ebay.us/LplS73?cmpnId=5338273189

Fletcher 1100 Oval cutter £300
Fletcher 1100 Oval mount/mat/glass cutter excellent condition, all accessories. Condition is Used.
All books and even the old VHS video. One of the only cutters that cuts true ovals and circles.
Due to the current situation if you wish to buy this item please note collection will be after any restrictions only and a deposit of £100 via paypal will be required to hold

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fletcher-110 ... 3478232466