complete framing work shop machinery. for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Whitecliff
Organisation: Poole frames
Interests: Framing

complete framing work shop machinery. for sale

Post by Whitecliff »

Complete work shop of framing equipment for sale. There are 10 different machines for sale plus all the mouldings and all ancillary framing equipment.
Fletcher Wall mounted Glass cutter.
Morso cutter.
Oval cutter on stand ACC-U-Rite 3825.
Delta Blade cutting device band saw 28/180.
Ideal large guillotine table.
Clarkes silent compressor.
Foot operated under Pinner CS79 Cassese
Mitre Saw Pro 1200W
Toggle Press Origin Art Mac
Orange Under Pinner for renovation or spare parts.
This is all available to be seen at Poole Dorset.
All with relevant blades.
Selling on behalf of my partner who has had a stroke. Price for everything £3000
cleaver
Organisation: Satriale's Pork Store
Interests: .

Re: complete framing work shop machinery. for sale

Post by cleaver »

So sorry about your partner - I hope things improve as soon as possible.

All the best to you both - and with selling the equipment.
Whitecliff

Post by Whitecliff »

]herewith pictures of some of the machinery.
Attachments
IMG_2902.jpg
IMG_2929.jpg
IMG_2904.jpg
IMG_2900.jpg
image7.jpeg
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

I am very sorry to read about your partners stroke. I also had a stroke, a year ago last February and had to learn to walk again afterwards. There's a lot of help available and people out there who will help you to fill in the form and get help and benefits. A local volenteer filed in the form for me to get the attendance allowance. It's well worth asking about these things.

Our local hospital enrolled me onto their rehab service and gave me physio and exercises that helped me get back much of the use of things that were taken away by the stroke. I had a blood clot in the left hand side of the brain and lost a significant amount of the use of my right hand side. I am right handed and at first could not even hold a pen, or pencil, let alone write with it. I now can write again and will be opening my shop again when the lock down has been lifted. I was even making a batch of ready made frames, only yesterday.

Don't think that you can't get some things back. If you work at it, you will be surprised at what you can get back. Have a look at the exercises on the Flint fit web site, they helped me a lot!
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
cleaver

Post by cleaver »

Mark, you are a masterclass in persistence and grit.

I've never 'met' anyone online (or in the so-called real world) whom I admire more.

Reading your prodigious posts on here, it's easy to forget the earthquake you had in your existence just a year ago.

Just thank your lucky stars that i live nowhere near you, because otherwise I'd be constantly in your shop picking your brains about framing.....and dragging you down the pub to shoot the breeze with you.

Best,

Paul
Not your average framer
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

What makes you think that we will be so worked off our feet that we would not have the spare time to do a bit of that. Of course we don't know how many pubs will still be trading after the shut down has been lifted.

How about returning to the original subject of the thread now. The originator of this thread is probably quite keen to sell some useful equipment items and from what I can see, there's some nice items there.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
cleaver

Post by cleaver »

Sorry. Please forget I spoke. :oops:
Not your average framer

I'm sorry that was meant to be a gentle nudge back to the original thread subject at least a bit and certainly not a rebuke. So don't worry.
Mark Lacey

― Geoffrey Chaucer
cleaver

Post by cleaver »

I'm sorry too, Mark.

Just thought the OP might take some comfort from your progress. Like you say, let's turn the focus back to the sale of some excellent equipment. :clap:
Not your average framer

Hi Paul,

Don't feel bad about it. It's no big deal. BTW, I'm not as impressive as you think, I still an ordinary guy and I'm still needing to get my home and my shop properly sorted after moving premises during August 2019. Sorry to disappoint you, but there's nothing heroic about me. You would be surprised how much ordinary people will get more focused and motivated by life's difficulties. We've all got it in us, but it often takes bad things happening to us, to bring it out. We are born pre-programed to fight these things and it's does not mean that we are anything special. We learn to befriend others, who are going through similar trials and they learn to befriend others too.

On the limited occasions I go out into the street, I have to walk with a four pronged walking aid called a quad stick and you notice just how many other people are using various aids to be able to get around without falling over and hurting themselves. You have things in common with each other and that often leads to friendships of a sort and mutual encouragement as well. I am one of those who are blessed, by not being as fully affected as far too many others. Many have to be spoon fed by their carers and may never be able to walk again. If you live in an upstairs flat that cannot be adapted to take a stair lift and you are confined to a wheel chair, becoming housebound for the rest of your life, may not be something that you can do anything about.

Enjoy your life and your health while you have got it. It's so special and most of us just take it for granted as don't realise, how precious it is, until bad things happen and life is more of a struggle. Don't think that any of us just give up! Like I said, we are pre-programed to overcome these things and that's what we do. We all have it, every one of us. Hardships come and go, we pass through those hardships, it's part of life. These present trials with this covid virus have come and we are passing through all that comes with it, but the day will come when it's passed and we will each take positive things from it as our journey continues onward. Each one of us is much stronger than we realise.

Keep going everyone, the end of this current situation is getting ever nearer.
Mark Lacey

― Geoffrey Chaucer
boscawen46
Organisation: james frederick
Interests: framing,woodwork

Post by boscawen46 »

Hello, do you have photo of the toggle press please.
Many thanks
James
Whitecliff

Post by Whitecliff »

hello thanks for the enquiry. I will have a look and see which one is the toggle press. Forgive me I am not the framer so this is all a bit new to me. Will get you a picture shortly.
Patrina
artatbarton
Organisation: S. Daly Art
Interests: Framing equipment

Post by artatbarton »

Have all these items of machinery noe been sold?