Canon Pro 4000 for Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Ablankcanvas
Organisation: A Blank Canvas Design
Interests: Cycling, Sailing, Walking

Canon Pro 4000 for Sale

Post by Ablankcanvas »

Due to the downsizing of our office, we are now selling our much loved Canon imagePROGRAF Pro 4000 wide format printer, which was only purchased in 2017

The PRO-4000 is the 'go to' machine for producing all types of photographic and art reproduction work, limited edition prints, and portfolio work. The long lasting pigment ink will ensure your prints stay vibrant for long term display or albums and the 12 colour cartridges give a the widest colour gamut to offer superb image reproduction. The PRO-4000 ensures that colours are consistently matched across jobs which is critical for repeat runs. Canon's Print Studio Pro Plugin is a great tool giving enhanced print management features for Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Canon’s Digital Photo Professional. This is the ultimate large format printer for photographic and fine art printing - with unparalleled 44-inch production output and reliability.

Also included in the sale is a number of assorted sized media rolls, including Photo Satin, Matt, CAD papers and canvas

Looking for £1650 ono
Attachments
IMG_2901.jpg
IMG_2900.jpg
IMG_2899.jpg
Richard Photofusion
Organisation: Photofusion
Interests: Photography, and carting a young gymnast from class to comp to where ever the next sport is.*

*young, now a teenager...

Re: Canon Pro 4000 for Sale

Post by Richard Photofusion »

Not a bad price, particularly if that is the take up reel lurking behind the catching basket. Might be worth posting a service nozzle check, as well as the ink pumped through the L&R head.

I'd be tempted, but I'm now looking at the HPz9+DR and or a larger format Eco Solvent or Latex.

Repeats to self, I do not want or need a printer at home. Good price.
philm
Organisation: CanvasCrew.co.uk
Interests: Football, family, work!

Re: Canon Pro 4000 for Sale

Post by philm »

Hi

I'm just wondering if this has sold yet? If not, could you give me an idea of ink levels please - also, are all inks originals rather than any compatibles please?

If you could send an image of the ink levels that would be great - my email is philmoulds @ gmail.com

Many thanks!
Phil