large selection of assorted prints.

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Whitecliff
Organisation: Poole frames
Interests: Framing

large selection of assorted prints.

Post by Whitecliff »

Wanting to sell a large number of assorted prints on behalf of my partner who can no longer do framing due to having a stroke. I have now sold all the framing machinery in the work shop but am left with the prints. If anyone is interested I can supply a list with pictures. Please contact me to discuss.
Patrina. 01202 776424
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Re: large selection of assorted prints.

Post by Not your average framer »

Sorry to hear that! I too have had a stroke and there's only so much that you get back and it's taken an awefully long time getting that much back. I still have my framing business and I'm still trying to re-start after the lock down. I am right handed and with me it was the right hand side of my body that the stoke has affected. I have had to learn to walk, learnt to write and learn to speak properly again. My spelling is a bit rubbish still, but I'm working on it still. I guess part of the secret is to keep trying.

It's very hard even now after 16 months and I can sympathise, with a fellow sufferer. I hope that you and your partner are going to come through this well. Don't give up and keep trying, you can re-train the affected parts of the brain, that what has had to happen with me!

Best wishes,
Mark.
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
jaybee173
Organisation: JFT
Interests: framing

Post by jaybee173 »

Hi,

Can you send me a list please.

Regards

james
Whitecliff
Organisation: Poole frames
Interests: Framing

Post by Whitecliff »

hello thanks for the enquiry, I would be happy to send you a list but I can't find your email address. Can you please advise?
Thanks,
Patrina.