Wanted, framers equipment.

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Antfan78
Organisation: The bespoke framer
Interests: Picture framing. Art.

Wanted, framers equipment.

Post by Antfan78 »

Hello,
I am looking to rehome a cnc mount cutting machine. A heat press. A compressor. A Hofmann. Not necessarily from just one seller.

I am based in Bexley, London. But i would be willing to travel to collect the items.

Also could anyone recommend a way to light up my Chevron display board without using electrical lights. Preferably battery operated as my display boards are mobile.
ayimaging
Organisation: AY Imaging
Interests: Imaging Photography Framing

Re: Wanted, framers equipment.

Post by ayimaging »

Hi,
I saw your ad. My studio is in Royal Arsenal near the new Crossrail and I have a heat press next to new that I do not use.The press and pump are in my garage in Thamesmead. Comes with pump and not had much use.
Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange viewing.
Antfan78
Organisation: The bespoke framer
Interests: Picture framing. Art.

Post by Antfan78 »

Hello,
We could be intesterested could you let me know what model it is? Do you have a photo please?
Also do you have a rough idea on price?
Nice to meet another local framer what company are you from?

Thank you
ayimaging

Post by ayimaging »

Apologies I only just saw your message. it is a 260. Still trying to understand navigation here but I also advertised on the For Sale section on this forum.
I am an Imaging professional/creative in Royal Arsenal near Woolwich that frames own work and more.

Its in a great condition and I was looking at £1500 but would consider reasonable offers.
Attachments
hp5.jpg
hp4.jpg
hp2.jpg
hpwidth.jpg
hplength.jpg
hp3.jpg
hp1.jpg
ayimaging

Post by ayimaging »

Apologies I only just saw your message. it is a 260. Still trying to understand navigation here but I also advertised on the For Sale section on this forum.
I am an Imaging professional/creative in Royal Arsenal near Woolwich that frames own work and more.

Its in a great condition and I was looking at £1500 but would consider reasonable offers.

AyImaging
37 Armstrong Road
London
SE186RS