Underpinner and hot laminator wanted!

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
artsmart
Organisation: ArtSmart OU
Interests: Framing equipment

Underpinner and hot laminator wanted!

Post by artsmart »

Hi!

If you have an underpinner and/or roll-laminator for sale in excellent condition, please contact me.

Unnderpinner - pneumatic, Alfamacchine or Cassese is ok because spare parts are available close to our print studio. Up to 1100 EUR/1000 GBP. If you can offer other brands, please let me know.

Laminator - 40"-60", at least 50 oC. Rolls must be in excellent condition without any scratches. Great, if there is possibility to separate stand and laminator, I have to get it to second floor without elevator and staircase is not too wide. And pressure control is must be option. Can pay up to 2500 GBP/ 2750 EUR.

If someone can offer these machines outside UK, it's ok.

I can arrange pick up once a week in London area, from other location within 10-14 days.

I found Framers Forum was the only serious place to ask help so far, if somebody knows another place to find equipment, please let me know. Ebay, Machineseeker I know.

With best regards,

Marko Usler
+37256477889
marko@artsmart.ee
ArtSmart OÜ
reg nr 16056617
Järvevana tee 3, 10132, Tallinn
Richard Photofusion
Organisation: Photofusion
Interests: Photography, and carting a young gymnast from class to comp to where ever the next sport is.*

*young, now a teenager...

Re: Underpinner and hot laminator wanted!

Post by Richard Photofusion »

Hej Marko,

You might want to check out uksignboards for a heated laminator; your budget is on the low side for a V good condition machine.
artsmart
Organisation: ArtSmart OU
Interests: Framing equipment

Re: Underpinner and hot laminator wanted!

Post by artsmart »

Thank you, Richard :) Laminator founded! I’m still looking for an underpinner. Marko