Epson SureColor SC-P9500 44" 12 Colour Large Format Printer

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
philm
Organisation: CanvasCrew.co.uk
Interests: Football, family, work!

Epson SureColor SC-P9500 44" 12 Colour Large Format Printer

Post by philm »

1.JPG
Up for sale is my lightly used 44" Epson printer. I bought this in July 2020 and it has been an excellent printer. I use it predominantly for canvas prints, but have also printed some posters etc as well. I have used this printer for canvas orders on eBay as this was the quickest way for me to get started again after an enforced break last year and all feedback on there has been 100% good - PM me for the link to this account if you want to see it.

It takes 12 inks so has an excellent colour gamut. Apart from the eBay canvases, the other bits of work that I do is for photographers and trade clients who have all been really pleased with the output of this printer as well. In the eight months that I have had this I have had zero complaints about the quality of any prints. The quality of the prints, whether it be on canvas, photo papers etc are excellent as is the colour accuracy due to the 12 inks.

You can see full details re: the printer here:
https://www.plot-it.co.uk/p/epson_surec ... 1ch13301a3_

The start up inks which come with these printers when purchased brand new are just 110ml and so once the ink lines are filled up you pretty much need to buy 12 new inks, which can cost around £1,300 for 350ml (£105 each is the cheapest I have found these) inks or £2,400 for 700ml inks (£190 is the cheapest price for a 700ml ink cartridge)

Grey - Currenty showing as low, I have a brand new 350ml cartridge ready to repalce this
Vivid Magenta - Approx 2/3 remaining. This is a 700ml cartridge
Orange - Installed last week (350ml)
Photo Black - Approx 3/4 remaining of a 350ml cartridge
Vivid Light Magenta - Approx 1/3 remaining of a 700ml cartridge
Light Grey - Currenty showing as low, I have a brand new 350ml cartridge ready to repalce this
Light Cyan - Currenty showing as low, I have a brand new 350ml cartridge ready to repalce this
Yellow - Just over 1/3 remaining of a 350ml cartridge
Green - Just over 1/3 remaining of a 350ml cartridge
Matte Black - I have just replaced this. It is a 350ml cartridge
Violet - Just over 1/3 of a 350ml cartridge remaining
Cyan - Just under 1/2 of a 350ml cartridge remaining

Both of the Maintenance Boxes are prettty much brand new also so won't need to be replaced for a while. I also have an Epson Borderless Replacement Pad Kit with the printer which is virtually unused - I have replaced 2 or 3 of the pads but the rest are still remaining.

You can see from the nozzle check image that there are no issues with this at all.

The printer is still under warranty until mid July and can still be extended through Epson if required.

I will also include a few rolls of photo paper and adhesive vinyl as pictured

It has a really nice, user friendly touch screen for navigating all of the menus and can also feed sheet paper through the top of the printer if required rather than just use rolls.

I had a cardiac arrest last May and when I came out of hospital and started making canvas prints again my Canon printer broke which is why I bought this. It has been a really good printer but with everything that has happened I'm looking at going in a different direction with things, hence the sale of this printer. It is in immaculate condition and is still the current model on the market that is being sold by Epson into the artist/photography market for people who want fast output and excellent quality - and taking a 44" roll means that you can do some big sizes on this!

I am based in Melton Mowbray which is approx 16 miles in the middle of Leicester and Nottingham and is easy to get to from the A1 (Grantham) also. The printer is obviously a decent size and is heavy so would need the right combination of van/people to transport it. I can help but due to my cardiac arrest last year and shoulder operation etc for my defibrillator it would be better if the buyer could come with another person at least.

Asking price is £2,950. I'm happy to consider any sensible offers but nothing too daft please as there's a lot of value in this printer with the ink levels etc as well. Cash on collection would be preferred.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or post it in the thread. I also have a couple of videos of the printer printing files so can send you them if you'd like to see them.

Many thanks!
Phil
1a.JPG
2.JPG
2a.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
4a.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
11.JPG
philm

Re: Epson SureColor SC-P9500 44" 12 Colour Large Format Printer

Post by philm »

A few extra pics....
7a.JPG
7b.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
12.JPG
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Scenes Picture Framing
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

The email address on your forum account is not working.

In order to receive replies from fellow members you need to supply a valid email address in your User Control Panel
Ed209
Organisation: Birchington Framing Centre
Interests: Guitar, woodwork, cycling Singing

Post by Ed209 »

been trying to message you
philm

Post by philm »

Hi Paul

I have just sent you a reply, no idea if you have received it though as it seems to be sitting in my outbox rather than my sent folder. I have also emailed you at the email address that you sent me

Cheers!
Phil
philm

Post by philm »

REDUCED to £2,250

Now reduced to £2,250 as it's no longer in use and there's no point in it sitting around. The printer will be fine as it is switched on and I will print something on it frequently enough to ensure there will be no print head issues.
philm

Post by philm »

Now sold - thanks!