Planer thicknesser and dust extractors

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
fusionframer
Organisation: Fusion Picture Framing
Interests: framing

Planer thicknesser and dust extractors

Post by fusionframer »

Before i advertise elsewhere, i just thought i would see if anyone might be interested in these. I know a few have some woodworking machines so it may possibly be of interest.

I am selling my axminster trade planer thicknesser (AW106PT) which i still used till recently. I have a Sedgewick machine and used the axminster for backup, but did keep thicknessing with it. I then got a 4 sided planer which i use for all planing, so use the sedgewick for smaller timber. It is all working well and i had new blades recently and had rollers and bits all tightened by the machine engineers i use. It is 150kg with cast iron beds and planes and works on a 13amp 240v socket. It has been calibrated to 1/10mm so pretty accurate. It planes up to 250mm wide and thicknesses to 180mm so a pretty handy bit of kit.

I also have a record cx2500 dust extractor for sale. This will deal with extraction from the planer.

I will in about 4-6 weeks have a fox twin bag 3hp dust extractor with (F50-843), with some 100mm spiral ducting, blast gates and other fittings. This will be available as soon as i get new dust extraction system fitted. This will need a 16amp socket 240v (easy to wire).

Just thought i would see anyone may be interested on here first.

Cheers

Nick
www.fusionframing.co.uk

Never trust a dog with orange eyebrows.