Framing Equipment for Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
MountedMemoriesUK
Organisation: Mounted Memories Ltd
Interests: All Sports

Framing Equipment for Sale

Post by MountedMemoriesUK »

I have the following used equipment for sale:

- Morso F - in full working condition with a newly sharpened set of blades.
- Brevetti C16 Double Mitre Saw - 3 phase power required. In full working condition but currently in storage. Multiple sets of blades and extractor unit included. Bag on extractor unit has a small tear in it but easily repairable.
- Alfamacchine Minigraf 4, 3 Position underpinner - full working working and been an excellent piece of kit, only getting rid as purchasing an automated multi channel underpinner.
- HPC laserscript LS1290 Laser cutter/engraver with water chiller and extraction unit included. Fantastic piece of kit with low usage. Currently in storage as sadly not using it enough and needed the space for other equipment.
- HP Designjet Z3200 44" printer - currently in storage as upgraded to a 60" printer. Comes complete with around £900 worth of brand new HP ink.

I am open to offers on all the above and viewing is welcome before purchase. I am located just north of Brighton.
555patch
Organisation: Patrick Bremer
Interests: Painting, drawing, collage and bicycles

Re: Framing Equipment for Sale

Post by 555patch »

Hi, do you have a price in mind for the Minigraf?