Canvas Master for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Blueskies
Organisation: Webetcetera
Interests: Photography

Canvas Master for sale

Post by Blueskies »

Machine is in fully working order but, due to dismantling to fit in a van, the pneumatic pipes were disconnected. This will make a bargain for someone who already has one and can reconnect, or someone who has the diagram, or someone technical. The machine is in good condition and fully working. If some kind person has one of these and notices the advert I would very much appreciate a couple of pics to help me put it together. Its the 1.2m model. I also have nail guns and a compressor for sale. £1000 ono pics to follow.
Blueskies

Re: Canvas Master for sale

Post by Blueskies »

Pics:

https://ibb.co/jLTfFmF
https://ibb.co/zXDKj1L
I will try to add some more over the next few days
Blueskies

Post by Blueskies »

I have reduced the price to £650 and can arrange delivery in the East Midlands for free, or further at cost. Any questions please ask. If you are using one of these already then it seems to be a no-brainer. If you are worried about buying it and it not working, I'll be happy to take 50% and the rest in 2 weeks once connected, or similar deal. Nail guns now sold. As I said was working fine until pipes disconnected for a move. Reason for sale is I am getting short of space.
apgreat
Organisation: Ap Great Retail LTD
Interests: Pictures

Post by apgreat »

Hi
Are you still selling your canvas master mashine?