Equipment wanted

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
wellington

Equipment wanted

Post by wellington »

Any equipment wanted ie. morso/morso type , mountcutter -underpinner , vacuum press etc etc. Cash waiting for professional equipment. Thanks for looking
W Ellington
Framing Norah

Post by Framing Norah »

Are you prepared to travel to collect this equipment?

We are split as to your location. Some say Wellington - must be New Zealand. Others believe that the North West in your profile must surely mean the North West Frontier Province.

Wellington or Peshawar? Either way, you could have a bit of a journey to collect your equipment as not all of the members here are from those two places. :)
FN
Dermot

Post by Dermot »

wellington

Hi Wellington

Welcome to the Picture Framers board,……………

I’m not from England…….but I can figure out roughly where you are located………….good luck with your search for the equipment you want.

Best regards

Dermot
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Wellington,

Welcome to this forum. It is a nice place and you have witnessed two extremes. Framing Norah is funny, as well as being a mine of useful info when she wants to be. Dermot is a mine of information and experience and is funny too. He can knock spots off Framing Norah in both depts

There are plenty in the middle.

There are also plenty lower than Norah, but not many higher than Dermot.

So, to avoid sarcastic remarks, amend your profile with a town - no-one will petrol bomb you and someone nearby may have what you need.

Then you can get adept with it, add some flair and natural talent, and in years or even months to come, post experience and advice that will sort you out from the boys here.

Then again you may just be looking for gear to sell on, on Ebay.

Who gives one?
wellington

my ad

Post by wellington »

Roboframer wrote:Wellington,

Welcome to this forum. It is a nice place and you have witnessed two extremes. Framing Norah is funny, as well as being a mine of useful info when she wants to be. Dermot is a mine of information and experience and is funny too. He can knock spots off Framing Norah in both depts

Thanks for the replies guys perhaps I should have joined a gentler group for my first experience of any forum ,obiviously sadly lacking by my insufficient detail in my ad !
Look forward to more interesting and positive exchanges since life has been somewhat dull since selling my Gallery 18 months ago.By the way restarting hence the need for euipment-and yes buying from ebay is a possibility
Thanks again

There are plenty in the middle.

There are also plenty lower than Norah, but not many higher than Dermot.

So, to avoid sarcastic remarks, amend your profile with a town - no-one will petrol bomb you and someone nearby may have what you need.

Then you can get adept with it, add some flair and natural talent, and in years or even months to come, post experience and advice that will sort you out from the boys here.

Then again you may just be looking for gear to sell on, on Ebay.

Who gives one?
W Ellington
jeyelle

Post by jeyelle »

Hi There Wellington

I may be able to help in one department, send me an email, and I will explain

All The Best

Jeremy

PS Email is jeremys@blueyonder.co.uk
Framing Norah

Post by Framing Norah »

Hi wellington,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry that my gentle, humorous (I thought!) post, reminding you to include some vital information, was seen as unfunny by some.

You will find that we are all pretty helpful here, even Roboframer (ok not as helpful as Dermot who will knock spots of him in that department, but he's not the least helpful either - there some lower than him. And, of course, there are plenty in the middle). :)

I hope that you can gauge from the tone of this post that there is room for a bit of gentle sparring on this forum, not everything is po-faced and serious. It's just that a certain someone is still sore from his last spanking from me and the naughty boy has used your post to have a pop. Please do not let it put you off the forum, it is a vital resource for all framers.

Good luck with your new venture.
FN
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Wrong Norah,

I just like being spanked!

"Naughty boy"

Ooooooh yeth Mith, YETH MITH!!
sarah

Post by sarah »

Roboframer wrote:Wrong Norah,

I just like being spanked!

"Naughty boy"

Ooooooh yeth Mith, YETH MITH!!
Robo, I have quite a healthy constitution but that has just made me feel very queasey.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

On a serious note Wellington................................... Nah - can't think of anything!

Yes I can - may have an Oval 6 mountcutter for grabs soon, low mileage - complete with tool kit for penholder/'V' groove tool/glasscutter - I'll bear you in mind when the time comes.

Sarah,

You spelled 'queasy' wrong, stay behind after school! Get the scented bootlaces out Norah!
Ossie

Post by Ossie »

Hi have you got fit up with your equipment yet if not I have some you may be interested in
wellington

still looking

Post by wellington »

Ossie wrote:Hi have you got fit up with your equipment yet if not I have some you may be interested in

Hi Folks
Sorry not been back on line but unfortunately my mother has just passed away and since dad had also passed away a few weeks earlier the hunt for gear has gone on back burner. I will try and check my mails when I get back to my own pc next week so tahnks for your patience as Im still looking thanks everyone
W Ellington